Terms & Conditions
By purchasing goods from Gardens 2 Glow and Mosaic Home which are trading names of Company8Ltd you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms and conditions. You should read these terms and conditions as they will affect your rights. These terms and conditions describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described both in store and online at www.gardens2glow.co.uk.
1. Definitions and Interpretations:
- Contract – The contract for the sale and purchase of the goods.
- Lights – The range of light fittings and accessories which are available for purchase in store and online from www.gardens2glow.co.uk in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Decking – The range of decking products which are available for purchase in store and online from www.gardens2glow.co.uk in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Web Site – Our presence on the world wide web via www.gardens2glow.co.uk.
- The Seller, We or Us: Gardens 2 Glow.
2. Basis of Sale:
- An agreement for us to sell you goods is made according to these terms and conditions when we accept an order from you either verbally in store, on the telephone, written via email, or via our website. The description of goods, the prices and any additional costs are set out in store and on the order page.
- We aim to give you a clear idea of the lights and decking available, however you appreciate that there are inevitably slight variations in colour from the images shown in publications and on our website.
3. Details of your Order
- The quantity and description of the goods will be set out in your order (if accepted by us).
- Orders are accepted at our discretion and are normally accepted if the goods are in stock, the order reflects current pricing, and if payment is successful.
4. Payment Terms
- Payment should be made at the time of order via our payment options. Cash and card payments can be made in store. PayPal or card details can be entered on the website.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods or payment is unsuccessful prior to delivery of the goods to you, we can cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- We will take reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from our website, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivering your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we contact to arrange an alternative time.
6. Risk and Ownership
- Risk of damage to or loss of goods passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time, the time when we tried to deliver.
- Goods supplied are not for resale.
7. Returns and Cancellations
- Damaged goods – please contact Gardens 2 Glow prior to returning any goods that may be damaged. A reference will be given to you at this time. Damage claims must be reported within 3 days of the delivery date.
- Returns – Any faulty goods will be replaced on a like for like basis. Faults or damaged caused through lack of care or mishandling will not be refundable. Products which are no longer required (within 7 days of the delivery date) can only be returned if unused, with original packaging. Goods not required after 14 days of the delivery date may incur a restocking charge.
- We aim to provide high quality lighting and decking products and associated accessories. All UniLED lighting products are covered by a 3-year warranty and UniLED Compatible products are covered by a 2-year warranty. Millboard offer a 25-year lifetime limited warranty for residential projects. Proof of purchase will be required to validate any claim.