We are looking for a Business Development Assistant to work at one of our retail outlets in Solihull. You must be flexible as you will be required to work part-time both weekdays and weekends.
• Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Professional, confident and motivated.
• Can work using own initiative and as part of a team.
• Work to improve the business market position and build financial growth.
• Build and retain key customer relationships.
• Identify business opportunities.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
• Present new ideas and and enhance existing relationships
• Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career. If this is you, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.